Pet Air Plant Adoption Kit
With each air plant adoption kit, you will become the human parent of a Live, healthy pet air plant. Like other pet adoptions, no two pets are the same. Each pet air plant is one -of-a-kind and comes with its unique personality.
If you hope to adopt a certain species, please let us know and we will see if we have one that is adoptable.
- Out of stock
With each Pet Air Plant Adoption Kit, you will adopt and become the proud human parent of a LIVE, healthy Pet Air Plant (also known as a Tilly)!
Your Pet Air Plant Adoption Kit also Includes:
- A copy of your adopted Pet Air Plant Birth Certificate Card complete with your pet's unique name, date of birth, family & genus and including the official Tilly Central gold seal of authenticity.
- The back of your Air Plant's Birth Card includes the My Pet Air Plant Pet Adoption Certification with the requirements for Pet Adoption and a signature panel to be signed by the Human Adoptive Parent. (This card should be kept with you at all times to prove adoption.)
- A full-color illustrated My Pet Air Plant Adoption & Care Guide complete with detailed instructions on how to care for your pet including: preparing your home, bathing, feeding, water, grooming, sunshine requirements, fun facts etc. Your book also includes a section where you can record important dates such as when your pet blushes, flowers, and has babies!
- A pet carrier to transport your pet safely to your home.
- An "I Adopted A Pet Air Plant Today!" Sticker to proudly wear and help spread the word about the need for Pet Air Plant Adoption!
Oodles and oodles of fun and memories that will last a lifetime as you care for your Pet Tilly!
SHIPPING & RETURNS
1. How long does the adoption process take?
Your pet Tilly will be ready to begin his/her journey to you within 3-5 days of your adoption.
2. How long is the journey?
Your pet air plant will travel for 3 to 5 days before reaching you.
3. How can I know if my Pet Air Plant is on her/his way?
You will receive an email with your adoption number and Pet Air Plant's trip information.
4. What if my Pet Air Plant gets sick on the journey?
We guarantee that your Pet Air Plant will arrive in good condition. If your Tilly has become ill during the journey, please send us an email immediately and send him/or her back to us complete with the adoption kit within 3-5 days. Upon receipt, we will send you a healthy replacement Pet Air Plant and will nurse the sick Tilly back to health at our nursery.
5. What if I live in a place with freezing temperatures?
Shipping warmers/Heat packs are offered for air plants going to freezing areas. Please add a shipping warmer (at the Cart Page) to your order if temperatures are 35 degrees or below. They are not a guarantee that your Pet Air Plant will not freeze, however, we have not had a problem yet. We normally use USPS priority mail, and as long as your pet air plant is not left outside your door by the mailman, he/she should be ok. Please make sure someone is home to welcome your pet upon arrival. Otherwise, you may request Express Shipping as an additional safeguard.
**WARNING: Shipping warmers/Heat Packs are NOT TOYS. They should be discarded by an adult immediately upon receipt. Children should not be allowed to play with the Shipping Warmer.**